Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Time for fans

I'm rather obsessed with CSN Stores, so I'm thrilled to finally get the pleasure of doing a review for them. I've spent many hours on the Internet admiring all their products – from dining room tables to lighting and flooring – they've got quite the selection of goodies.

While it's tempting to go nuts at All Modern, I'm making myself go practical. Yep, the dated ceiling fan in my office has got to go.

Never noticed the terrible fan in my office before? (That's because I cropped it out of all the photos).
Yep, the office looks rather great, until you look up:


I think "eeek" is the word that comes to mind for me. Sure, it wouldn't be winning any ugly fan contests, but it wouldn't be winning any beauty contests either.

So I spent the day browsing the fan selection at CSN, and fell in love multiple times. After lots of debate though, I picked the winner:


I love its sleek look, and you cannot beat the $86.63 price tag. I don't know if you've been ceiling fan shopping recently, but good-looking fans under $125 are hard to come by.

I can't wait to get this fan, and let you know how it turns out. :)

1 comment:

  1. You just gave me a great idea! I'm about to do a review of a product and I think I'm going to get a desk fan for my new office at work.

    ReplyDelete